All federal employees in the United States of America can now manage their personnel pay-roll transactions at their own discretion at the Employee Express website.
The Employee Express site is an innovative automated system for federal employees to initiate and manage their personnel pay-roll undertakings electronically. Employee Express is a system created by the US Government. It can only be used by authorized users and the information in the site is fiercely protected by various federal statutes.
The Employee Express system is recommended for federal employees because it saves time facilitating paperless transactions, it is accessible 24/7 and it’s reliable because it provides an accuracy level that is not attainable when using paper.
To access this online program, you must first belong to a participating agency. You will also need a Login ID (which is usually your Social Security Number, but you can change your Login ID to whatever is comfortable for you after creating your account) and an Employee Express Password provided by the Employee Express Help Desk. The Employee Express Password is sent to your mail once you request for it at the Employee Express site or the Employee Express Help Desk. Your account will allow you to view or change your address, federal and state tax withholdings, health coverage, direct deposits and much more.
How to Create an Account on Employee Express
- You will need a computer with an internet connection.
- Type in or double click on this link, https://www.employeeexpress.gov/
- The Employee Express site landing page will require you Employee Express Login ID and Password. Fill them in and then click on “Login”.
- Go on to complete the rest of the steps to create your account.
- If you have any questions or trouble with anything on the site, type in or double click on this link, https://www.employeeexpress.gov/FAQS.aspx for frequently asked questions and answers.
- The Employee Express Help Desk contact link, https://www.employeeexpress.gov/contactus.aspx